EXAMINATION PATTERN FOR MSC
- After Every modules there will be 50 MCQ based Examination for evaluation
Day 1: Theory Written Exams (100 Marks)
Day 2 : Clinical Examination
- Blood derivatives – PRP for Face Lift & Scalp PRP
Use of Injectables:
One Case of Each:
- Fillers or Botox
- Chemical Peel
The goal of this program is to produce competent Facial Aesthetics and/or teachers who shall be,
1. Able to diagnose the situation and provide proper treatment
2. Knowledgeable in various AESTHETIC techniques
3. In the position to repair & restore the lost structure to maintain harmony between both the hard and soft tissues of the oral cavity and facial structures
4. Knowledgeable in the available materials
5. Skillful to execute the treatment
6. Able to assess the predictable long-term results.
7. Able to manage complications that may arise after Treatment.
OBJECTIVES This course must enable the student
1. To replace lost natural structures
2. To restore functional ability, esthetics
3. To maintain patients health
4. To educate the patient on the importance of esthetics
5. To acquire knowledge from a historical perspective to advancement in the subject proper and related topics.